To help you understand that story, Snap-on Business Solutions offers PRISM (Performance Reporting for Information and Sales Management). This transactional reporting solution encompasses a powerful suite of online marketing and management tools. In using PRISM, you can drive sales and increase the profitability of the parts and service operations throughout your dealership network.
PRISM collects transaction information from dealer management systems, processes it, and securely publishes it to authorized users via the Internet. It also provides the analytical tools and reports to organize this data into information. The goal? To help you gain a better understanding of your daily business so you can convert a "demand-led" business into a fully-functioning sales operation.
By using PRISM, your business can:
- Increase parts sales and gross profits.
- Make more sales to existing customers.
- Efficiently identify and target potential customers.
- Increase the profitability of delivery services.
- Contain administration costs.
- Reduce trading risk.
- Parts Reporting
- National Accounts
- Parts Locator
- Core Parts
- Trade Club
- User Defined Product Groups
- Service Reporting
- Recurring Visits
By ingraining PRISM into your dealership network, you gain the ability to:
- See gross percentage by product so you can minimize necessary discounts.
- View the products customers are not buying; this can prompt deeper analysis into root causes, leading to potentially corrective action.
- Monitor sales daily and receive early warning of sales drops.
- Identify high-cost, low-margin customers, so you can find ways to increase profitability in particular cases.
- Reward customer loyalty by giving bonuses to those who buy competitive parts.
- Manage delivery service profitability.
- Show parts staff their daily sales performance.
- Reward sales staff on sales and gross percentage achievement.
- See the mix of parts products sold to wholesale customers by sales channel.
- Set service department targets on sales of parts products.
- Maximize the value of parts in the service department by upping the parts sales per hour and the parts-to-labor ratio.
- Create and generate useful reports without picking up a degree in statistics.
- View your fixed operations business daily, online.
- Enable dealers to view performance against targets for key product ranges.