Know the story? Change the story.
Every transaction throughout your dealership network generates data. That information can tell a cohesive story about your business. Knowing that story can guide your business toward profitable growth.
To help you understand that story, Snap-on Business Solutions offers PRISM (Performance Reporting for Information and Sales Management). This transactional reporting solution encompasses a powerful suite of online marketing and management tools. In using PRISM, you can drive sales and increase the profitability of the parts and service operations throughout your dealership network.
PRISM collects transaction information from dealer management systems, processes it, and securely publishes it to authorized users via the Internet. It also provides the analytical tools and reports to organize this data into information. The goal? To help you gain a better understanding of your daily business so you can convert a "demand-led" business into a fully-functioning sales operation.
By using PRISM, your business can:
- Increase parts sales and gross profits.
- Make more sales to existing customers.
- Efficiently identify and target potential customers.
- Increase the profitability of delivery services.
- Contain administration costs.
- Reduce trading risk.
- Parts Reporting
- National Accounts
- Parts Locator
- Core Parts
- Trade Club
- User Defined Product Groups
- Service Reporting
- Recurring Visits
- Easy to use application; minimal training required.
- Fully automated, daily collection of fixed operations dealer transaction data.
- Daily reporting.
- Following day online view of all parts sales and gross profits by channel, customer, and product group.
- Ability to drill down to detail-level views.
- Single, fully automated data service for dealers and field forces.
- Delivers sales details by invoice number and part number.
- Common, shared information for all users.
- Clear visibility of sales and profit opportunities.
- Intuitive tracking of campaigns and promotions.
- Easy application of sales incentives to dealers and customers.
- Data extraction flexibility for additional applications and modules, such as national accounts or inventory monitoring.
- DMS extraction, upgrade installation, and maintenance cost included in running fees.
- Quick reporting of many data points, including comparative sales periods, product groups, customer types, and high and low spend contact list.
- Apply targets and incentives by limited product ranges.
- Fully automated—data collection and reporting not require user intervention.
- Data aligns with DMS DOC and Management accounts.
By ingraining PRISM into your dealership network, you gain the ability to:
- See gross percentage by product so you can minimize necessary discounts.
- View the products customers are not buying; this can prompt deeper analysis into root causes, leading to potentially corrective action.
- Monitor sales daily and receive early warning of sales drops.
- Identify high-cost, low-margin customers, so you can find ways to increase profitability in particular cases.
- Reward customer loyalty by giving bonuses to those who buy competitive parts.
- Manage delivery service profitability.
- Show parts staff their daily sales performance.
- Reward sales staff on sales and gross percentage achievement.
- See the mix of parts products sold to wholesale customers by sales channel.
- Set service department targets on sales of parts products.
- Maximize the value of parts in the service department by upping the parts sales per hour and the parts-to-labor ratio.
- Create and generate useful reports without picking up a degree in statistics.
- View your fixed operations business daily, online.
- Enable dealers to view performance against targets for key product ranges.
Benefits to OEMs
- Streamline inventory by stocking the parts your end users are buying.
- Improve use of fixed assets in parts departments, with fewer obsolete parts on the shelf.
- Optimize pricing to capture maximum value.
- Reward customers for their true purchases.
- Drive customer loyalty through improved service experiences.
- Identify marketing opportunities and rapidly target promotions to drive sales volume.
Benefits to the supply chain
- Improve accuracy of demand forecasts.
- Eliminate false demand signals.
- Anticipate shifts in buying behavior.
- Streamline production.
- Eliminate waste and focus on activities that add value.
Benefits to dealers
- Maximize profits by focusing on high-margin customers.
- Match discounts to actual product sales.
- Drive loyalty on competitive products.
- Motivate employees with daily sales tracking and reporting.
- Implement incentive programs that align behavior with business goals.