Prevention. It's better than cure.
Financially underperforming dealers pose considerable risk to manufacturers, who face anything from lost sales to dealership replacement costs. With Riskstream, Snap-on Business Solutions highlights at-risk dealers. With advanced warning of liquidity and trading problems, you can intervene early.
Riskstream integrates multiple external data sources with submitted dealer data. By assessing the credit status and health of dealers in financial, operational, and strategic areas, Riskstream allows you to identify at-risk dealers.
Monitor and analyze your dealer network. Identify underperforming and financially at-risk dealerships. Intervene early to mitigate potential losses. Through Riskstream.
- Integrated external data from captive finance, manufacturer, and third party sources
- Ability to track impact across parent legal entities
- Groups of key performance indicators (KPIs) set up to assess dealer performance
- Risk scores attached to each KPI based on market assessment of desirable values
- KPIs structured in weighted hierarchies
- Results of KPI assessment presented in a traffic light system with immediate visibility of dealers' risk status
- Ability to create, edit, and maintain "baskets" of risk, providing complete customization to fit your geographic and business-specific risk profile
- Drill-down capability from high-level risk indicators to underlying detail of individual dealer situation
- Simple graphical user interface allows for immediate view of network performance against KPIs
- Summary level worst performers dashboard
- Risk period and risk history views allow the user to see trends in dealers' performance
- Ability to change measurement parameters, quickly and easily, via authorized user functions
- Export detailed data for off-line analysis
- Prevent loss of sales and investment from failed franchisees and suppliers. Riskstream provides regular analysis of network performance, identifying dealers at risk to enable early intervention.
- Uncover hidden risks. Riskstream looks across legal entities, so you can identify related dealers at risk within dealer groups.
- Fully integrated with Snap-on and external applications to assess financial, operational and strategic credit status and health. Riskstream integrates existing dealer-submitted data with external data streams to assess credit status and health in financial, operational, and strategic business areas.
- Save the highest risk dealerships. Supported by the consultancy expertise of Snap-on and Grant Thornton, you can initiate detailed investigation and produce action plans to save the highest risk businesses within your network, providing a reduced risk of bad debt and avoidance of open points.
- Protect market share and sales volumes, minimize credit risk and loss, and ensure best use of corporate resources in mitigating risk by monitoring the financial health of your dealer network.
- Benefit from a powerful set of dealer data. Riskstream integrates external data streams with submitted dealer data to base risk measurement on multiple data sources.
- Clear, simple, and easy to use with graphical displays. Intuitive displays allow drill-down to lower-level detail. Graphs clearly show the network risk, while additional panels show highest risk dealers by risk category:
- Drill-down shows individual dealer risk trend for chosen KPI.
- List of parents, legal entities and sites shows sales volume at risk and risk scores by category.
- KPI hierarchy is flexible.