The right tool for the job.
The technologies used to create vehicles and equipment are evolving rapidly. Today, accurate diagnostic tools are essential for most repairs. Your customers expect technicians to have the equipment they need to understand and repair problems. The complexity of managing vehicle software and electronics remains hidden—your customers do not perceive their vehicle as a local area network on wheels.
With diagnostic software and hardware from Snap-on Business Solutions, your technicians complete repairs quickly and accurately. We design, manufacture, and distribute essential information tools for OEMs, dealers, and fleet customers. Trusted construction, agriculture, automotive, and commercial vehicle brands rely on our diagnostic tools for every repair job.
The right diagnostic tools make all the difference. Professional technicians prefer Snap-on.
Features and Benefits
- Design and manufacture OEM diagnostic tools. SBS is the leading U.S. provider for commercial vehicle diagnostics.
- Our USB Link is the number one vehicle communication interface, with over 35,000 units sold since 2007.
- Pro-Link iQ is the industry's leading diagnostic handheld, named a Top 5 commercial vehicle aftermarket product in 2008 by Heavy Duty Trucking magazine.
- Our Nexiq technologies services are the leading fleet diagnostic and information integrator, with more than 3,000 fleets and OEM vehicle repair facilities managed and supported.
- Plan and manage diagnostic deployment programs.
- SBS worked with Toyota and other third party providers to integrate service and diagnostics content, select appropriate rugged hardware, and provide deployment services and training. Now deployed in every dealership in the U.S., Tech Stream is a vital diagnostic platform for Toyota and their dealers.
- Working closely with Ford and Ford Europe, SBS manages the complete deployment project for the Ford VCM, providing customized support, fulfillment, and integration services, so that Ford's dealerships are prepared for whatever their customers need.
- Provide Snap-on aftermarket solutions to OEM dealerships for all makes, all models coverage. Snap-on has provided aftermarket automotive care facilities with vehicle diagnostic systems for several decades. Now, Snap-on Business Solutions is proud to extend those solutions to vehicle manufacturers and their dealerships. Our diagnostic information systems help technicians perform advanced testing on popular vehicle makes and models, giving them unparalleled access to the information they need to fix every vehicle right, the first time. In doing that, your dealerships' technicians build proven relationships with your customers, securing additional business by servicing all their vehicles.
- Manage sales and distribution of OEM diagnostic tools to aftermarket service providers. Snap-on has tremendous expertise in managing and delivering software and data updates to dealership and aftermarket service providers. Why not ensure your customers get the right diagnostics, wherever they service their vehicles or equipment? With our sales and distribution services, you can offset the costs of developing and maintaining diagnostic information tools, while focusing on supporting your vehicles and your customers.