Dealer and Network Profile Management
Customer intimacy starts with contact.
To function effectively, numerous internal and external stakeholders and business systems need accurate dealer and network profile information. Ensuring data accuracy is a challenge because of the relationships between sites, contracts, legal entities, standards, facilities, and business services. Multi-franchise environments add to the challenge.
Netstream overcomes these issues. Through Netstream, Snap-on Business Solutions provides you with one source for accurate profile data and the tools you need to manage and maintain it. With Netstream, you reduce your structural cost, avoid duplication, and eliminate waste.
How much could Netstream save you?
- Real-world representation. Decouples core components, allowing of site, contract, franchise, legal entity, and contact to be managed separately while remaining integrated.
- Process and data integrity. No need to create new outlets or entities to manage changes in ownership, status, business, and outlet type.
- Multiple contract types. Simultaneously supports European and rest-of-world dealer agreement types and business structures.
- Global address modeling. Incorporates Snap-on's unique address handling capability to enable address structure inputs and outputs to be in different shapes by brand, country, and interface.
- Multi-lingual. Netstream is available in multiple languages.
- Add ancillary data. Enables additional business information to be added to the accurate data core, including opening hours, latitude/longitude, business services, targets, and performance data.
- Maps and photographs. Supports the loading and presentation of maps and photographs by site and contract, and their formatted export to reports or other business systems.
- Data integration. Supports any combination of real-time, batch, or periodic data interfaces, using any transmission method, including secure Web services.
- Self-service access. Netstream's List Builder enables delegated access to profile data. Business units, departments, and agencies can access up-to-date data.
- Fully integrated with Snap-on applications. Integrates seamlessly with other Snap-on network development and productivity tools.
- Knowledge and expertise. Netstream is packed with 25 years of Snap-on's dealer and network profile management expertise.
- Multi-brand, multi-market, multi-contract. Profile data integrity enables you to simultaneously drive organizational consolidation, brand separation, and operational efficiencies.
- Proven to work in more than 150 national sales companies and importers. Netstream overcomes the complex challenges associated with profile data structures. It provides easy-to use tools and processes that ensure continued data accuracy, eliminate duplication and waste, and enable you to reduce structural cost.
- Manage continuous change. Dealer and network profiles are constantly in flux. Your users no longer need to be systems or data experts, as Netstream simultaneously manages the real-world issues at the point of change and the complex changes in the underlying data structures.
- Greenfield to vacant lot, applicant to partner: Manage the entire network partner lifecycle, from beginning to end.
- Accuracy and integrity at the heart of your data. Netstream tackles fundamental data structure and integrity issues. It provides an accurate foundation so additional types and sets of profile-related data can be appended.
- Seamless upstream and downstream integration. Systematically eliminate data management and storage duplication across your internal and third party agency systems, increasing accuracy and reducing cost.
- Comprehensive and powerful reporting. Netstream delivers instantaneous reports on network status and structure across contracts, brands, sites, legal entities, and markets.
- Manages complexity and ensures accuracy. Manages the complexity associated with continuously changing dealer and network profile data, providing user communities with easy-to-use tools that handle the changes needed in the underlying data structures without systems intervention.