Aftermarket Sales Solutions
Challenge your competition. Why not sell more parts to independent shops?
Every parts sale helps keep your business successful. That's why Snap-on Business Solutions is designing new methods for you to pull in more parts orders than ever before.
Independent repair facilities typically buy most of their mechanical replacement parts from aftermarket suppliers. They prefer the ease, convenience, and reliable delivery times they receive from companies like CarQuest, NAPA, and AutoZone.
For original equipment manufacturers, RepairLink with MORE challenges the preconception that original equipment cannot compete with aftermarket equipment. It's an online parts ordering and fulfillment solution developed in collaboration by Snap-on Business Solutions and OEConnection. It helps franchised dealerships capture more parts orders by giving independent repair shops a standardized, complete OEM parts catalog. With MORE, repair shops get dealership-specific parts pricing and availability; with RepairLink, dealerships receive and fulfill orders as part of their daily workflow.
Together, RepairLink with MORE helps your dealers give better service to current customers, get additional orders from new customers, increase the turn on their parts inventory, and boost their profitability. It also means you can sell original parts—wherever vehicle owners choose to service their vehicles.
RepairLink with MORE features include:
- Simplified parts specification
- Regularly updated, highest-quality OEM data
- Industry standard format (AAIA)
- VIN filtering
- Technical illustrations
- Complete parts listings
- Broad data coverage
- Multi-brand OEM data
- All the mechanical parts for most vehicles serviced in North America
- Automated parts ordering
- Tracks order status
- Manages order fulfillment process
- Organizes order history in one place
- Gives independents instant access to their dealer's specific pricing and part availability
- Accurate communication of price provides platform to drive competitive selling
- Dealers manage customer-specific pricing
- Provides the best of dealer management system and parts locator system integration for up-to-date inventory availability
- Dealers can manage availability by policy
- Parts delivery
- Automates communication, keeping customers informed
- Reduced order processing times means improved delivery times
- Integrated with independents' business
- Over 50,000 independent shops using Mitchell 1 solutions will have a desktop link to order parts through MORE
- Powerful branding
- Snap-on is arguably the strongest brand in U.S. independent repair shops today
- Snap-on Business Solutions is the world leader and inventor of the automotive EPC
- OEConnection is the industry leader in parts locator and parts ordering solutions
By using RepairLink with MORE, your business can:
- Sell more parts. MORE levels the playing field for your dealers to compete with aftermarket parts suppliers. By simplifying parts specification and ordering, MORE grows your parts sales business.
- Increase OEM and dealership profitability. Selling more high margin products is exactly the right focus for you and your dealerships to create value.
- Improve customer satisfaction. When a customer's vehicle breaks down due to a part failure, it doesn't tarnish the image of the aftermarket parts distributor. The customer blames the brand on the front of the vehicle. With MORE, you can impact the quality of your customers' ownership experiences by providing getting original parts and equipment to them when they need it, regardless of where they choose to service their vehicle.