Action Items Management
Business. Planning. Action.
Successful programs and initiatives require effective, timely actions from your field force and dealers. Efficient, consistent dissemination of actions and consolidated progress reporting maximize your organization's productivity.
Snap-on Business Solutions offers Advance to help you drive active participation, focus, and accountability. Advance pulls action items management into one location, enabling improved focus and accountability from your national sales company, field force, and dealers—all to deliver successful programs and dealer satisfaction.
Features and Benefits
- Be easier to do business with. Your internal departments, field forces, and dealers can identify and prioritize actions from multiple sources easily.
- Increase dealer satisfaction. Reduce multiple, conflicting requests for actions.
- Increase field force productivity. Enable your field force to achieve more with the same headcount.
- All the information your teams need in one place, all the time. Integrate actions from internal and external sources, irrespective of format. Enables actions to be cascaded, assigned, tracked, updated, and reported on in one easy-to-use tool.
- New team members education. Bring new personnel up to speed quickly and work the same way as their colleagues.
- Powerful distribution and consolidation. Create and cascade actions to a single dealer or across whole sections of your organization. Use status reporting to automatically consolidate data based on the structure of your network, making it easy to track progress in real time by program, activity type, or geography.
- Increase focus and accountability. Transparency makes it easier to identify due and overdue actions and update status.
- Fully integrated with Snap-on applications. Out of the box, Advance integrates seamlessly with Connect and other Snap-on productivity tools.
- Online and offline visit reports. Designed for a field force on the move, Advance ensures continuous operational efficiency.